This Weeks Questions:
1. What is something you’ve always wanted to do but are afraid of?
I see a lot of people answering this question with Skydiving. I guess I am one of the few that have gone skydiving. (BTW- it was amazing!) I can’t think of anything I wanted to do but was afraid of. I can think of things I wanted to do, but didn’t make the time for, like scuba diving.
2. Where do you see yourself in five years?
On a beach with my husband and two babies.
3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2013?
Moving. and the several family vacations we have planned.
4. What are your hopes for your blog?
That people will continue to enjoy it, and once Evey hits a year I would like to have all of her weekly/monthly posts published into a book for her.
5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?
Nope, We’ll be outta here in a few months. We’ll come back to Montana someday to show E where she came from though.
6. What is your morning routine?
Get E up, feed her, change her diaper. Put her in her bouncy seat and make coffee and 2 eggs. Feed dogs. Eat my eggs while she serenades me with her screechy baby calls as she talks to her toys. Change her again. and then we do what she wants, feed her again or put her back down with toys while I internet, sometimes a walk..
Just a friendly reminder, I was nominated for the top 50 Military Mom Blogs by VoiceBoks, you can vote for me here. Thank you for your support.