2. Go fishing and catch something… not yet, maybe this summer
3. Try (really try) to enjoy our last winter in Montana. … I’m trying, so hard, but it’s so cold!
4. Go to at least one national park. … Plans for this summer!
5. Loose the baby weight, however much it may be. … Just started working on this and then I got sick. Starting again maybe today or tomorrow.
6. Learn to play my Ukulele. … not yet, but my daddy tuned it.
7. Knit cute winter clothes for baby. … nope
8. Grow my hair out, at least enough for a ponytail. ..I had little pig tails, but I cut them off, trying to cut out icky yuck hair.
9. Dye it pink again. … maybe next year.
12. Boost my blog following (Ideas on how to do this are welcome) … This is an ongoing process, as usual.
13. Get my FASFA done. …School just isn’t happening not this year
14. Register for fall classes. … see above
15. Walk the dogs more often. … I was doing okay on this, then it got cold and the dogs don’t like the cold.
16. Either a. learn blog layout design, or b. pay someone to make me a new blog. … I think I am going to pay for one next month.
18. Re-read Harry Potter. … Not yet, but I did get the bluray box set and watched every single one!
19. Go hiking again. … again not yet, it wasn’t possible while I was prego, I was in too much pain, but I have been cleared for a month now, so as soon as it warms up!
20. DIY decor for babys room via pinterest ideas. I have started this, I’ll post as soon as I get her room set up!
21. Knit two baby blankets (0/2) one is started!
22. Visit my sister in Albuquerque Not yet! maybe in the fall though.
23. Learn some photo editing software … I doubt this will happpen
24. Stop being a recluse. …This has gotten worse since baby.
27. Remember birthdays/ holidays and send out cards on time. …This will never happen, anyone who expects it to should lower their expectations of me 🙂
28. Get better at keeping up with the housework. …Soon, I swear.
So 8 out of 30, not bad for me! and I still have plenty of time, I know I won’t finish, like the school thing, or going to Albuquerque before July, but I can really make a dent in this list!