1. What is your ideal way to relax?
I love a quiet bath, or a nap. A walk in the warm spring sun. A massage would be super too.
2. Where is your favorite place to be?
I’m a homebody, so in general I would say at home. But if I could chose anywhere in the world it would be at a tropical beach location, warm sun, sand, surf, with a beach towel and a cold beer.
3. Who do you consider your biggest role model?
As a parent my parents are great role models.
4. What does your life look like in 3 years?
In 3 years I hope to be back in Japan, maybe getting ready to come back to the states, maybe extending for the last few years of Pauls enlistment before retirement.
5. If you could go back and change one decision, what would it be?
You can’t change the past without changing the future. And I love everything I have right now and I wouldn’t change it. But if I could change one thing without changing the present I would have not taken a break from school.
6. What is your biggest accomplishment in life thus far?
My little Evelyn.