So I am linking up for the first time with Jessica at Fantastically Average for her 5 for Five
It’s supposed to be done on Mondays but I do what I want 🙂
The concept is fairly simple:
- Set five goals that you want to accomplish over the next five days of the work-week.
- Share your goals with all of Blogland.
- Power through that list during the week.
- Come back the next week to share you how did.
- Set some more goals for yourself, and repeat!
So here is my to-do list:
1. Not have a baby.
2. Get all the laundry done and put away, all of it.
3. Start packing, maybe get at least the old computer room packed up.
4. Get all the baby stuff out of the living room.
5. Carseat in the car.