Follow me on instagram – AlanaMarie26
1. Days on Recruiting Duty left. (this was taken on Sept 3, so we are now at 680 days or 61.99% complete)
2. My snuggle bunny Aiko.
4. Renji wanted to drive home from HomeDepot. Don’t worry, I did not let him.
4. Bright sun on the trees while on our boat trip of Gates of the Mountain
1. Aiko is constantly licking Renji’s face. The vet says it’s a dominance thing.
2. Again my snoozing princess Aiko.
3. Where I am every day. This is the end table on my side of the couch. Bills, nail polish, there’s a day-planner under there.
1. Favorite wine is on sale at Albertsons. Usually $18 a bottle, sale $13. Too bad I feel trashy buying wine being as pregnant as I am. So I make Paul buy it.
2. Silly Aiko sleeping under my pillow.
3. Renji drools in his sleep. See the puddle?
I notice I not only take a lot of pictures of my dogs, but many of these are while they are asleep. They are so cute when they are asleep. Plus that’s really the only time of the day that they hold still.