1. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Pizza, because it’s so versatile.
Jalapeno and Pepperoni.
Cheese and Peppercini.
Mushroom and sausage.
Garlic and cheese.
Taco Pizza from Pizza Parco in Okinawa, YUM!!
2. What’s your guilty pleasure/comfort food?
I can’t think of a guilty pleasure food, but Mashed Potatoes is a comfort food for me. I love d mashed potatoes.
3. What’s the weirdest/craziest thing you’ve ever eaten?
I ate lots of things in Japan that are weird to Americans, goat, horse, all kinds of raw stuff, but my favorite was raw octopus, called taco-wasa. taco-octopus wasa-wasabi, it’s a squishy slimy crunchy food, that looks like boogers, but tastes very good.
4. What foods do you avoid at all costs?
carrots. I tell people I am allergic, I don’t like them that much.
5. What meal reminds you of your childhood?
Mac & Cheese
6. Share one of your favorite recipes and the story behind it.
Too many favorites to choose, but here are my top 3
(this is not my recipe, but the salad is amazing.)
Let me know if you are playing along so I can read yours too!
Have a great Sunday!