1. What is your dream job? I would love to work in the National Parks Service. Ideally I would like to summer in a hugely popular park, like Yellowstone or Yosemite, and winter in the south, Like Arizona or So Cal.
2. If you had just won the lottery and didn’t need to work for money, what would you do with your time? Buy an RV and travel around. Occasionally we’d park the RV and go abroad. I would probably eventually end up doing my dream job (above) after finishing school.
3. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? I don’t remember, probably a vet, or a teacher, isn’t that what all kids want?
maybe not a math teacher though, I really suck at math.
4. What piece career advice would you give to someone just starting out in your field? My current field is retail, so my advice is be nice, all people want is someone to be nice to them. Think when you are a customer, if you are asking a question it’s because you don’t know the answer, so don’t be snide or rude to people, even if they are asking really stupid questions.
5. Biggest Pet Peeves either in life or in blogging or at work.
Blogging? i hate captcha, You know where you have to type in a word in order to post a comment, yeah I hate those.
Work? I hate smelly people. I am shocked at the ammount of smelly people I come in contact with every day, and this isn’t just a pregnancy “oh I can smell everything” pet peeve, this has been an ongoing issue since I started working in retail since returning to the sates. Shower People!
6. Biggest Fears. I worry about baby a lot. All I want is for her to be happy and healthy, and to live a long and beautiful life.