1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed?
I could have lived without the anxiety of our little girl possibly having something wrong with her. I would have also asked for it to have been a bit cooler on our camping trip.
2. What was your favorite thing that happened in June?
Camping trip, although hot, was a lot of fun.
3. What did you do to celebrate Independence Day?
cooking and cleaning. weee!
4. When you PCS, what items do you take with you and not let the movers pack (and if you do a DITY, what do you take with you and not box up)
(thanks to Sespi at And You Never Did Think
for inspiring this question)?
Both of the PCSs we’ve had have been trans-pacific. So what we can bring with us has been minimal. Clothing to last as long as possible, so one suitcase each, uniforms, laptops, camera, some knitting, PSP & NDS and that’s about it. Oh and pet supplies, food, bedding, crates, a few toys and potty pads. You can’t pack a lot when you only have two suitcases allowed per person.
5. What are you looking forward to in July?
Visiting my mommy and daddy and sister. My birthday. I was also looking forward to seeing our little girl on July 20th, but that happened early.
Go link up!
Have a lovely day, and remember to find me on Facebook!