Hells Yeah! I’d like to thank Destiny over at Rockin Mama. She’s an awesome bitch, who has always got great things going on at her blog. Check her out!
The rules of the award state that the recipient must list seven things about themselves and then pass the award to 10 other deserving bloggers!
- Erin @ Life Goes On
- Alyssa @ Southern Charm
- Andrea (my sister) @ tales from a hopeless romantic
- April @ Love Bug Life
- Shea @ Lovin’ Every Minute of It
- Monique @ just another day in paradise
- i care way too much what people think of me. i am way to worried that people won’t like me or will be mad at me. i hate this about myself, but i cannot seem to change it.
- i am pretty lazy. i have a hard time getting off my ass to do anything. but i am mostly okay with that.
- i love naps.
- i also love to cook.
- i sort of want to nap right now, but i need to start dinner.
- i am a hypochondriac and also afraid to go to the doctor because i think they think i am a hypochondriac. whenever i think something has gotten bad enough to go to the doctor it always seems to stop ailing me just before my appt, then i feel like an ass, just wasting the doctors time. often i just wait until the pain is ER worthy, but even then (like the kidney stone they think i passed a few months ago) i finally go to the ER and then the pain stops.
- every single time i type the word until, i spell it unitl the first time i type it, i think my right hand types faster than my left so the i just sneaks in before the t.