★Day 08- Has a person of the same sex made a pass at you, and what was your reaction?
I am sure that I have been hit on by ladies before, but I am pretty oblivious. I once was at a MC ball and had a wife (who was either bi or bi curious) who wanted us to join them. It was a little creepy. Don’t get me wrong, I have no problem with being gay or bi. But it was weird, being in a military environment, being propositioned for a swinger type of encounter. It was a lot of her attraction to both me and my husband, I think her husband maybe was not bi (being a Marine and all) and just would have watched his wife? i dunno, i don’t give it much thought because we turned them down.
★Day 09- If your life was made into a movie what would the title be and who would you cast to play you?
“YOUR MOM” I just thought of this. because really I say “Your Mom” more than anything in the world. Paul and I go back and forth with “Your mom’s gonna, Your mom said, Your mom wants to..”
My life is one big Your Mom joke.
My sister and I even “Your Mom” joke.
And yes I have been that asshole who makes a Your Mom joke on someone who’s mom has passed away.
who would play me? Reese Witherspoon, because I think she is fucking adorable. Or the girl with the big doe eyes that I can’t remember her name, she was in that princess movie, as well as “love and other drugs.”
(mom, just skip this last one, for your own good)
★Day 10- Write a letter to you at 16 years old.
i know you don’t care what i think, because you are right on the brink of your extremely rebellious phase.
1. he’s too old, i swear you will regret even kissing him, also he doesn’t care about you, not more than a friend, who he want’s to be a conquest because you are way way younger than him.
2. yeah that one, he’s too old too.
3. what is with you and the older guys?
4. that one, he’s just a dick and doesn’t give two shits about you.
5. those friends you have. they are awesome, keep them around.
6. School? yeah please try a little harder, I know, just trust me on this one. You’ll thank me when you graduate without issue. If you don’t you are going to have to spend the last semester of your senior year doing nothing but homework to make up for the time you wasted.
7. YOU ARE NOT THAT FAT. But if you want to keep being insecure maybe you should lay off the McDouble cheeseburgers and jumbo jacks? Those breakfast burritos don’t make your ass look any better, just wider. Maybe you should go for a bike ride?
You will grow up and love yourself way more.
Oh! one more thing! There is this kid named Mark Zuckerburg, you should get yourself a little smarter (cause he’s like a genius) and look him up. He lives on the east cost but you should make him your friend, he’s gonna be a bazillionare someday.