Clouds rolling in for the thunderstorm that never happened.
Things I am excited about:
* It’s Friday, It’s Friday…
* Tomorrow we are going to get up early and investigate the farmers market.
* Renting a booth at the farmers market is only $15, maybe if I can get my crafty ass in gear, by the end of the summer I can get a booth for one day and make some $$ off all of my crafty goodness.
* I found a webpage for all kinds of fun events in Helena.
* I have new plants all over the house and front yard.
* I also have herbs and strawberries to plant!
* We are going on a unit camping trip next month.
* We get to take the dogs
* The dogs have been unusually good the last few days.
* The weather has gotten amazing, spring really snuck up on us.
* I have been getting sundays off from work and that makes me super happy
* I haven’t had fast food in 1 week today. (subway doesn’t count)
* I bought lots of books at work the other day.