I feel like I haven’t accomplished much in the last few months. May is going to be big for me on a personal level. I feel change in the wind and I am looking forward to a change in the weather as well.
- Read 3 books: finish Modoc and I’d like to read the girl with the dragon tattoo series. I also want to read HP again, but that may have to wait.
- Finish bunches and bunches of knitting.
- Exercise, use the treadmill more often and get outside when the weather is nice.
- Take lots of pictures of spring. Lots and lots of pictures.
- Cook dinner at home more often, I’ve been getting chubbier because of all the eating out we have been doing.
- Play outside with the dogs on nice days.
- Plant some flowers. (may be doing this today!)
- Get some houseplants. (also maybe today)
- Put away the laundry when it’s done.
- Clean my corner.
- Keep my nails nicely painted and stop clipping them until my cuticles hurt.
- Get out there and do something!
- Blog at least 5 times a week.
- Make plans to go home for a weekend and see my mom/help plan my sisters wedding.
- Accomplish 3 things on my day zero project