I am determined to accomplish great things today. I have been a bump on a log and my house is a wreck. I don’t have to work so I will do amazing things with my time. Today I will excel at time management.
1. I will get the oil changed in my jeep, it’s been asking for 3,000 miles. So I should do it.
2. I will go to the grocery and prepare for the fine prime rib dinner I will make tonight.
3. I will clean the bathroom.
4. I will fix my hair (again).
5. I will get on the treadmill for an undetermined amount of time.
6. I will look at a fee stores for a small end table for the living room.
Long lust of things to do, but I am already at the jeep dealership waiting on my oil, hopefully they will be done around 11 and I can head to walmart for groceries.