1. The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is: I say “super” way too much.
2. Today I am thankful: sleep, and no pants friday, which commenced as soon as I got home from work.
3. My best friend is: Paul Pants, he’s my bestie.
4. A quirky thing about me is: I am afraid of butterflies. Not just one, but when there is more than one. While in Okinawa my sister and I went to a butterfly park and they were all in my hair and all over me and I started to have a panic attack and I cried a little. Totally uncontrollable reaction. Sitting here butterflies seem silly to me, but when there are masses of them and they are on me I freak out. Sort of like a child, it’s all fun and games until they swarm on you.
5. This weekend I am: hanging out with Paul pants, tomorrow will be fun of probally housework and yard work, tomorrow night will be Buffalo Wild wings, and sunday I work. Boo on work.
6. Something that worries me is: Loosing my dogs. I absolutely do not trust anyone with them, sometimes I don’t even trust Paul.
7. On my night stand you would find: a stack of books, a old broken looking lamp, cell phone charger, vitamins, and other pills.