1. If I could only read one magazine publication for the rest of eternity, I don’t read many magazines, Fitness & Self. So I could live without them, but I’d choose Self. I don’t know why, I just like it.
2. If I were to run my own magazine it would be about Girly stuff, dresses, and fitness, nail polish and kittens. lol.
3. I buy my magazines (at the grocery check stand or via subscription) I have subscriptions to a few.
4. I prefer my magazines (in print or online) In print. I like to read them in bed, or lying on the couch, in the car, in waiting rooms.
5. The number of magazines I buy each month is probably besides the ones i get in the mail it’s about 1 a month. And it’s usually a cooking recipe one, like Better Homes and Gardens
6. My favorite magazine genre is (lifestyle, gossip, home, etc…) Home & fitness. I also have a weakness for gossip, but I get most of that online.
7. The magazines I read regularly are BH&G, Fitness, Self, Cosmo, People, NatGeo.