(I’m the Banana… get it…. Alana Banana… yeah I know I’m dangerous)
Not that anyone else but me cares, but I want to just put this out there, because I am going to try to accomplish something amazing.
So I’m in college, and I’m double majoring in History and Environmental Management, with a minor in English.
My school does 8 week terms instead of semesters, so we cram a whole 3 credit course into 8 weeks! 5 terms a year (including summer) yeah!!!
My plan is for me to get 30-37 credits out of the next year (that’s alot)
Summer (starting June)
- ENGL 312 (3) British Lit
- BIOL 120 (3) botany
Fall (Term I)
- NSCI 100 (3) Natural Science
- HIST 115 (3) World History I
- MATH 012 (3) not quite stupid but not ready for college math, math
Fall (Term II) *this term Andrea (sister) will be here so I’ll take it easy
- ENMT 301 (3) Environment and Ecosystems Management
- MATH 112 (3) College Algebra (I think i’m gonna need Andrea for this one)
Spring (Term I)
- ENGL 303 (3) Critical approach to lit
- GEOL 100 (3) Physical Geology
- GEOL 110 (1) Geology Lab
- HIST ??? (3) American History (not sure which # yet)
Spring (Term II) (P should come home around end of this term)
- HIST 116 (3) World History II
- ENGL 294 (3) Intro to Creative Writing
now this is all subject to change, if i cant handle it i’ll of course drop but i’m doing two 3 credit classes this term and I’ve got an A in my History and a C in Math (but it’s math a C is good for me) at this rate I could (if we extend for 3 more years) leave island with my BA in History and BS in EM
okay now that I got that out i need to study for my History exam tomorrow.