so i’m setting my goals for the weekend, and it’s already a 1/4 of the way over! but i have aspirations!
If today i can:
- finish my debate research
- get at least 1/2 way done with my position paper
- get two more math chapters done
then tomorrow I am going to:
- dig up my garden section of the yard
- plant my cucumber & oregano starters
- plant my plethora of basil
- get another set of starters started
- maybe buy myself a hibiscut and plant it in the yard (yeah i know that’s not what It’s called but it’s an inside joke)
On a slightly related note; I’m so sad, I found the most beautiful flowers here, so gorgeous! then I googled what I thought they were, and low and behold they are Azalea’s. super poisonous, and since my dog eats EVERYTHING, they wont be in my yard. I still really want one and may try to pot one and put it out front.
okay off to work on my paper, yet to be started, but due thursday, because i am the PROCRASTINATION QUEEN!
(i would like you to please not point out that i am further procrastinating by looking for cute little icon about procrastinating. because that’s so ironic the world is going to cave in on itself if you even think about it)