Okay Courtney here’s how i’m gonna get healthy
- go to the gym twice a week for strength training
- walk to the commissary for small things and to check the mail (this will only last until we move because then i’ll be like 7 miles from the commissary, and i aint walking that far for bread and milk)
- walk to the gym weather permitting (same conditions as above, this will only be until we move, but i may try it once after we move, and if it doesn’t suck…)
- walk/jog a mile a day (M-F)
- no sitting down during the day unless it’s for school work or to eat. there are far more important things i can be doing besides watching Judge Judy. like cleaning (i really suck at cleaning)
- eat at least one fruit or veggie a day ( i really suck at this, my diet is mostly carbs and meat)
- start out each day with either a bowl of oatmeal or slim-fast
- have protein for lunch (tuna, PB&J, chicken) as long as it has more than 10grams of protein were good.
- cut back on my consumption of empty calories (juice, soda), stick with water and tea.
- Continue logging all food/exercise on SparkPeople.com (which for some reason isnt working this afternoon)
- when the pool opens in March i’ll also start swimming again, this time every other day (M,W&F)