Much like my friend Lori i too am a lover of lists! i have ADD so writing things down helps me not forget and not get distracted. I thought i’d share some fun things i’d like to accomplish.
Things to do with Paul before deployment this summer
- sometime around march i’d like to go to Tokyo and Disney Land
- we really need to snorkel more
- scuba certification, even if we only get to scuba a few times
- go camping, at least once
- go on a CREDO retreat
- Spend a day in Naha, on foot, exploring
- workout together, about once a week.
- learn basic Japanese
Things to buy for new house
- pantry cabinet
- shoe cabinet
- night stands (maybe, we just got new ones but i may use those as end tables in the new house)
- bathroom stuff for my bath, i’m thinking white, crisp clean white
- guest room provisions (we’ll have to save up for this one)
- Craft room/Alana’s office stuff (sewing machine, other crafty things)
- Curtains house wide (i will actually probably have to make these since the windows are very small, but that way they can be exactly how i want.
Rules for the new house (these are the hard ones)
- dishes will be done immediately, no more waiting three days to do them
- alana cant ‘nest’ (this is where i make a mess in one spot, of dishes, magazines, coke cans, blankets, i do this often)
- clean up after yourself
- laundry will be hung up on clothes line unless its raining
- laundry will be put away as soon as its dry
- no stocking up on food (it’s one thing to be prepared, but i more than enough food to feed several armies in my pantry right now)
- the dog cannot go out alone
- the cat cannot go out at all
Rules for school
- i will devote at least one hour a day to school work , per class, and not wait until bedtime for this hour
- i will not wait until the last minuet to do my homework
- i will study every day
- i will not try to do homework in front of the TV
- i will get at least B’s because i can do it.