Now that i am settled in Japan, hopefully this year wont be the dramatic up and down of emotions last year was. I am already on my way to bettering my self but writing things down is a great way to remember and stick to my goals
- Continue at UMUC with at least a B average
- Save $100 dollars a month (i dont have a steady job so this may be tough)
- Compete in 6 5k’s and train to prepare myself for the Okinawa Marathon in early 2010
- Eat fast food no more than once every other week
- Continue with Rosetta stone, Japanese.
- Loose 4 pounds a month, or 30 by the end of the year
- Volunteer with at least 3 organizations
- Donate blood (in july, 12 month tattoo rule)
- Continue with my goals after the start of this years deployment.
- take 3 fitness classes a month at the gym.
- Travel off island at least once
- Be Green, Recycle, Compost, turn off lights, walk, carpool, etc.
- Knit more, way more
(cut and pasted from Facebook)