as for my start to 2009 there was a little hangover but not bad, and my contemplating resolutions. i’m not much for resolutions but this year i am going to work on loosing the weight that has been plaguing me for nearly a decade. i know i wont loose all of it (30+ is my goal) but damnit i’m gonna try.
- loose weight (typical resolution)
- get off the island at least once for a vacation (maybe China?)
- try new foods (this isnt hard since normally we order from pictures not descriptions, and you never know what your eating)
- foster pets through OAARS (this is still up in the air, we need to talk this over with Taco)
- i’d like to get an A average in school but thats a stretch
- knit more
not too much, and shouldn’t be too hard to accomplish.
i’ll close with some puppy shots, we are dog-sitting for a friend that has gone back to the US for a short stay. it’s been some work with three dogs, two of which you’ll see in the pictures are quite wild. but it’s fun (most of the time).